How do I contact traffic court?

Traffic Court Information
540 S Randall Road
St. Charles, IL 60174
Phone: 630-232-3413 

Kane County Circuit Clerk's Office Website

Show All Answers

1. Can I show you my proof of insurance to void this ticket?
2. Can I pay my ticket here?
3. Why did I get a ticket for "overnight parking" when all my neighbors park on the street every night?
4. I received a ticket for overnight parking but there are no signs posted on the entire block stating so. Now what?
5. How do I report things to QuadCom?
6. How do I contact traffic court?