Report A Concern

Welcome to the Village of Carpentersville "Report a Concern" page.  This is for non-emergency issues. In the event of an emergency, please call 911. You can use this system to report issues under Village of Carpentersville’s jurisdiction, as listed below. When the concern relates to a Village/Municipality or other agency, we will notify you and when possible, direct your concern to the appropriate agency.


    Report a Crime Tip Call (847) 551-3488 or Click Here 


    Code Enforcement Hotline : (847) 426.9600

    Report a Street Light Outage or Pothole. Click Here 

    If you see a downed tree in the public right-of-way, please call (847) 551-3495

    If you see a clogged storm drain, and are unable to clear the debris. 

    Please call :

    (847) 551-3493 if the drain is east of Route 25
    (847) 551-3495 if the drain is west of Route 25

    (If you have clogged drains or see a tree down after 3:00 pm, please call 847-428-8784)